Use the Manage Menu
When you click on Manage in the Top Menu, the Manage Menu will appear with the following options:
Images & Galleries
- Manage Your Images: Gives you full control over the Images in your Galleries and Library. Read Manage Your Images for more information.
- Manage Your Galleries: Gives you full control over the Galleries and Folders on your website, including Private and Empty Galleries. Read Manage Your Galleries for more information.
- Manage Your Image Comments: Lets you approve or remove Customer Comments on your Images. Read Manage Customer Comments on Images for more information.
Pages & Settings
- Manage Your Pages: Gives you full control over the Pages on your website, including External and Inactive Pages. Read Manage Your Pages for more information.
- Manage Settings: Gives you full control over your website’s settings, including layouts, backgrounds, fonts, SEO, social media, Redframe Features, and more. Read Manage Settings for more information.
- Edit Menu: Give you control over how your Menu Tabs display and the way pages and galleries are accessed via your Navigation Menu. There is also quick access to the Menu Editor in the ‘Appearance Editor’ by clicking Appearance button in your top menu. Read Organize Pages and Galleries in your Navigation Menu for more information.
Store & Customers
- Create & Manage Your Store: Helps you set up and manage products available in your online store, apply pricing and packages to your Images and Galleries, review Orders, and more. Read Use the Shopping Cart Feature to sell Images to your Customers for more information.
- Manage Your Customers: Gives you full control over your Customer’s Favorites and Private Galleries. Read Manage Your Customers for more information.
- Manage You File Transfers: Helps you share files with your Customers using the Download Dock to send File Transfers. Read Use the Download Dock Feature to send files to your Customers for more information.