Redframe’s Image Manager makes it easy for you to manage the Images you have uploaded to your Galleries and your Library.
You can open the Image Manager two ways:
Via Edit Gallery
- Navigate to the Gallery you want to edit, the click Edit Gallery in the Menu Bar.
- Click Manage Images to open the Image Manager.
Via Manage Your Images
- Click Manage in the Menu Bar.
- Under Images & Galleries, click Manage Your Images to open the Image Manager.
- On the left side of the Image Manager, scroll and click to select the Gallery of Images you want to manage.
- Hover over the Image you want to edit to reveal the Image Options icons. Read more about the Image Options below.
- Click on an Image to add it to the selected Images. Click the Image while selected to unselect it. You can have multiple Images selected at a time. For more information about how you can apply bulk actions on multiple selected Images, read Bulk Image Actions.
- Click on the number in the lower right to edit the sort order of the Image in the Gallery. For more information, read Sort Images in a Gallery.
- Drag and drop an Image to change its sort order in the Gallery. For more information, read Sort Images in a Gallery.
- Click in the Image Manager header to show your Images as small icons. This is useful for managing Galleries with a large number of Images. Click to restore large Image icons.
- Click to upload Images to the current Gallery. For more information, read Upload Images to your Gallery.
- Click to change the Sort Order of your Gallery. For more information, read Sort Images in a Gallery.
- Click to show the Image Manager in full screen mode. This is useful for managing Galleries with a large number of Images. Click to exit the full screen mode.
- Type keywords into the search field to filter your Images by keywords.
- Click to access Bulk Image actions and Watermark settings. See Image Actions below for more information.
- Click to quickly create a New Gallery, create a New Folder, or Manage your Galleries.
- Click to edit the Image in the Image Edit Panel. Read Edit your Images for more information.
- Click to view the Comments for the Image.
- Click to delete the Image. You will be asked to confirm the deletion; click Delete Image to permanently delete the Image.
Hover or click to reveal the Image Actions Menu:
- Click Select all Images to select all Images in the Gallery.
- Click Unselect all Images to unselect any selected Images in the Gallery.
- Click Selected Image Actions to reveal the Bulk Image Actions menu. For more information, read Bulk Image Actions.
- Click Manage Watermark to open the Watermark Editor. For more information, read Add Watermarks to your Images.