The first step in setting up your online store is to create and configure your Paypal account, enable ecommerce, enter your PayPal Email, and choose a currency.
1. Configure Paypal. More Details
- log in to PayPal account at: https://www.paypal.com
- You may be taken to an advertisement page first, where you will click My Paypal next to the login button. Then, from your account Home page, click the profile icon
- From the Popup, Click Profile and Settings
- Under My Profile click My Selling Tools
- Click Update next to Instant Payment Notifications
- Click Choose IPN Settings
- Enter the Notification URL shown in your Redframe Admin. It should look like the following: http://xxxxxxxxxxxx.redframe.com/cart/paypal_ipn.cfm
- (this would be your Redframe site URL in the xxxxx part – you can locate the URL to enter in your Redframe Admin under ‘Create and Manage your Store” then ‘turn store on or off’ – configure your paypal account
- Click the radio button next to Receive IPN messages (Enabled)
- Click Save
2. Enable ecommerce on your web site
3. Enter your Paypal email.
4. Choose the currency that you want to use.
5. Click “Update Your Store Information”