About the Logo used for your Redframe Site:
Initially, your Logo will display in the Header of your Site and is the original name you signed up for your Free Trial, such as My Cool Redframe Site – which then became your Redframe subdomain name URL or MyCoolRedframeSite.redframe.com. This acts as your initial Company Name – and also displays as your copyright text in the footer of your site. You can create your own Logo in photo editing software such as Photoshop or Illustrator and upload it to your Redframe website.
Be sure to read Important info about your Logo image to make sure you get the best results out of your Logo.
In the Appearance Editor
To upload your own Logo through the Realtime Appearance Editor:
- Click Appearance in the Menu Bar to open the Appearance Editor.
- Click the Manage Your Website Logo button to open the Logo Manager
- Under Upload Your Own Logo, click the Choose File button on the left to choose a file to upload from your computer. Once you have found the file you want to use as your logo, click the Open button to return to the Logo window.
- Click the Upload Logo button to upload your Logo. A preview of your Logo will appear in upper right. If something goes wrong with your Logo upload, please contact Redframe Support.
- To make your new Logo appear on your website, make sure that the Turn Logo On/Off setting is set to ON, then click the Submit Changes button below. If this setting is set to OFF, your Logo will not appear in your Header.