To create a new Folder for your Galleries, in your Redframe Admin:
- Click Manage in the Top Menu.
- Under Images & Galleries, click Manage Your Galleries.
- Click Add New Folder to open the Create a New Folder window.
- Under Folder Name, type the name of the new Folder in the input field.
- Under Make Private?, click YES or NO to set the Folder’s privacy settings. See Assign Private Galleries and Folders to Customers for more information about Private Folders.
- Click Create Folder to create the new Folder. Your new Folder will appear in your Gallery Manager list.
To learn how to use Folders to organize your Galleries in your Navigation Menu, read Organize your Galleries into Folders.