Redframe makes it easy to add Blogger.com to your website using External Pages.
First, you need to set up a Blogger.com website:
- Go to http://www.blogger.com
- Create a new Google Account or sign in with your existing Google Account
- Click New Blog to create a new Blogger.com blog.
- Enter your Blog Title
- Enter your Blog Address (URL). Example: redframe.blogger.com
- Choose a template, then click Create Blog
Once you have a Blogger.com website set up, you need to add an External Page linking to Blogger.com to your Redframe website.
- Click New Page in the Top Menu.
- In the Create New Page window, click Create a Page Connected to Another Website.
- Under Enter a Page Title, type the name of your new Blogger.com page.
- Click the radio button next to Enter Page URL, then enter the Blog Address (URL) to your Blogger.com website into the Enter URL field. Example: redframe.blogger.com
- Click Create New External Page. You new External Page link to Blogger.com will be created and your website will reload.