Redframe’s File Transfer only lets you upload a single file at a time per transfer.
To send multiple files in a single file transfer, you can compress multiple files into a single ZIP file and then upload that ZIP file. Your clients will then be able to unpack the ZIP file on their computer and access the multiple files within.
How to make a ZIP file on Windows
- Windows 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/zip-unzip-files
- Windows 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/compress-and-uncompress-files-zip-files
- Windows Vista: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/compress-and-uncompress-files-zip-files
- Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306531
How to make a ZIP file on Mac OS X
- OS X Mavericks 10.9: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH13964
- OS X Mountain Lion 10.8: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH10915
- OS X Lion 10.7: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH4048
- OS X Snow Leopard 10.6: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph7023
For more information about how to create a file transfer and use the Download Dock, please read Use the Download Dock Feature to send files to your Customers.