To create or change coupons in the your online store:
1. click “Manage”
2. click “Create & Manage Store”
3. click “Packages/Coupons”
4. click “Manage Coupons”
5. click “Create a New Coupon”
6. enter a name for the coupon. This is a name to be used by you in your admin, in order to keep your coupons separated.
7. enter a code for the coupon. This is an alpha/numeric combination of your choice, that will be entered by your clients in order to receive the discount. We recommend using a short code, so it is easy for your clients to remember and enter.
8. select discount type and amount.
a. (%) percent discount will reduce the price of your clients total order by the percentage entered here. For example, 15% off your total order.
b. ($) amount discount will reduce the price of your clients total order by the dollar amount entered here. For example, $10 off any order over $100.
9. the “Minimum Purchase Amount” field is optional and allows you to set a minimum order total in order for the client to receive the discount. If the total order does not meet this minimum amount, the discount can not be used.
10. the “Expiration Date” field is optional and allows you to set a date through which the coupon is valid.
11. the “Internal Notes” field is optional and will only be seen by you in your admin.
12. click “create new coupon”