There are two ways you can add Search Engine Optimization (SEO) information to your Pages: through the Redframe Site Editor, or through Manage Your Pages.
Through the Redframe Site Editor:
- Navigate to the Gallery you want to edit, the click Edit Page in the Menu Bar.
- Click Page Settings to open the Page Settings Editor.
- Under the Edit SEO Options area, click the Edit Page SEO button.
Through Manage Your Pages:
- Click Manage in the Menu Bar.
- Under Pages & Appearance, click Manage Your Pages.
- Scroll down to the Page you want to edit, the click the SEO button to the right.
Page SEO Settings
You can specify the following SEO terms to your Page:
- Page Title: give your Page a more descriptive title than what appears in your Navigation Menu. This information will appear in the <TITLE> tag of your Page and will be used for Social Media Sharing.
- Meta Description: A brief description of your Page. This will appear in search engine results for your Page and will be used for Social Media Sharing.
- Meta Keywords: A comma-separated list of keywords related to your Page contents. This is used by search engines to match search terms with your Page.
When you have finished entering your SEO Title, Meta Description, and Meta Keywords, click the Submit SEO button to apply your changes.
Important info about SEO
For more information about how SEO works on your Redframe website, please read Important info about SEO and your Redframe website.