The Features Menu contains the buttons/access to your Favorites, Sign In, among others, and can either be positioned in your site’s header or as a floating panel fixed to the side of your site. You can change the position of the Feature’s Menu in the Appearance Editor or in Manage Settings.
- If you choose ‘Header’, your features menu will be contained inside your site’s header.
- If you choose ‘Fixed Side’, your features menu will be a floating panel fixed to the side of your site.
Via Appearance Editor:
- Click Appearance in the Menu Barto open the Appearance Editor.
- Click the Header Styles tab.
- Check mark the Fixed Side Feature Menu if you want the feature menu to show fixed to the side of your site
- Click Save Changes to apply the new settings
Via Manage Settings:
- Click the Manage button in your Menu Bar.
- Under Pages & Settings, click Manage Settings.
- Click the Header tab.
- Click the Manage Header Features button to reveal the Features settings.
- In the Menu Position setting, click either Header or Fixed Side.
- Click the Submit Changes button to apply your changes.