You can choose whether or not display your Features Menu on your website.
To turn on or off your Features Menu in your Redframe Admin:
- Click Manage in the Menu Bar.
- Under Pages & Appearance, click Manage Appearance and Settings.
- Scroll down until you see Your Website Settings, then click the Header tab.
- Click the Manage Header Features button to reveal the Features settings.
- In the Enable Features Menu setting, click either ON or OFF.
- Click the Submit Changes button to apply your changes.