You can align your website’s Navigation Menu to the left, center, or right of your Header.
To change the Navigation Menu’s position in your Redframe Admin:
- Click the Manage button in your Menu Bar.
- Under Pages & Appearance, click Manage Appearance and Settings.
- Scroll down until you see Your Website Settings, then click the Header tab.
- Click the Manage Header Navigation button to reveal the Navigation Menu settings.
- In the Nav Menu Position setting, click one of the three position alignment options on the button to the right.
- Click the Submit Changes button to apply your changes.